Sunday, March 11, 2007

MS 150

Quick Update for Drew!

I was recently invited to join the Verizon Wireless Team to participate in the Kansas City MS 150. Its a 150 Mile bike race from KC out to a rural town over 2 days. All riders are required to raise pledges to support multiple sclerosis. I have added a column on the right of the blog to track my fitness progress to tackle this challenge.

Warning: I may be hitting some of you up for small donations in coming months. My part of the team goal is $250 in pledges. Soon there will be a link that leads to a page that will accept secure donations payed directly to the MS 150.

This is something for me to challenge myself into remaining active. Its easy with school, job, and 3 yr old to lose site of fitness and wellness. A second child compounds the problem even though I will be completely done with school MAy 5th!!!!!!!

I may need additional motivation so feel free to ask for updates when I talk to any of you!


p.s. Terri Ann is now a Creative Memories Consultant, so if any of you need anything scrapbooking related, check the link on the right of the blog!

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Derek D. said...

Good for you! I need to get into something like that. I put a new roof on our garage this last weekend and I was wrecked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home